Friday, August 16, 2013

Something Different

Hubs and I have a pretty normal food routine but this week I was feeling like something a little different  for dinner. I had just been to Sam's so I knew I had a bunch of random veggies, some queso fresco and 2 dozen of the farm fresh eggs I have been getting delivered to my office. I added whatever sounded good, and 2 large handfuls of greens for good measure then felt much better about topping with cheese!


Fridge Dump Dinner
1/2 chopped red onion
1 chopped yellow bell pepper
1 sliced hatch chile
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 handful baby spinach
1 handful baby kale
4 eggs
1 oz queso fresco
Srirach sauce

(350 cals,

Sautéed the veggies, added the eggs, topped with cheese and sriracha sauce! I have had this for the last 3 nights and am officially obsessed! Have you ever successfully created something yummy while cleaning out your fridge?! It's better than a feeling of accomplishment my friends, this is down right winning.




No comments:

Post a Comment