Monday, November 17, 2014

Trader Joe's Haul


I got all kinds of goodies this TJ trip - and I only spent about $80 for food for a week! BAM. 

Left to right:
TJ Butter Chicken - best frozen dinner
Fig & Olive Crisps - try it with Brie cheese
TJ Organic Canned Pumpkin - for all kinds of uses!
TJ Crunchy Slaw Salad - one of my all-time favs
Pasadena Salad - excited to try this!
KIND Strong bars - love a savory snack option!

TJ Mandarins - great snack
Greens & Seeds Salad - seemed so fall appropriate with butternut squash and pom seeds
Organic Avocados - great price at 4 for $4
TJ Reduced Guilt Tortilla Chips - for chicken tortilla soup this week
TJ Shredded Mexican Blend - for chicken tortilla soup this week
Organic Limes - for chicken tortilla soup this week
Organic Eggs - they taste the best!



TJ Mozzarella Cheese Sticks - best string cheese of life
TJ Black Beans - for chicken tortilla soup
TJ Triple Ginger Snaps - fav cookie ever
Gorgonzola & Walnut Salad - sounds so good!
Brussel Sprouts - YUM
TJ Chicken Fried Rice - Hubs loves fried rice, thought we'd test it out
Cranberry Apple Butter - don't judge me, had to try it

I did go to Sam's and get our rotisserie chicken and baby spinach but I like mixing it up at the grocery store - going to TJ's usually means that I get pre-made stuff and then I don't have to meal prep my lunches aka I had this Sunday off!




No comments:

Post a Comment