Friday, September 19, 2014

when life gives you lemons


I am lemon obsessed.
I squeeze it on my veggies.
I squeeze it on chicken and fish.
I squeeze it in my water.
I love it. On everything.

There are actual benefits to putting fresh lemon juice on everything! Whaaaat.

Lemon Juice...
1. Contains Vitamin C, which boosts your immune system and relives stress.
2. Is an excellent source of potassium, which is good for heart health.
3. Acts as a natural breath freshener.
4. Aids in digestion and also eases the symptoms of heartburn, burping and bloating.
5. Has antioxidants that can help your skin stay clear!
6. Contains pectin fiber, which helps you stay fuller longer, therefor aiding in weight loss!
7. Removes uric acid in your joints, reducing inflammation, when drank on a regular basis.
8. Provides your body with an energy boost when entering the digestive tract!
9. Lemon water helps flush out the toxins in your body.
10. Helps to balance the pH levels in your body.

All of these wonderful benefits can be boosted by drinking lemon in your water and on your food daily! Try drinking a warm cup of lemon water first thing in the morning for increased energy - its amazing for you!

HAPPY FRIDAY! One of my very best friend is getting married tomorrow - we are so looking forward to celebrating with them. Mazel, Leanne & Ryan!



No comments:

Post a Comment