Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Trader Joe's favorites

I was so excited when Trader Joe's came to my side of town. I had seen amazing pictures and heard of the great prices on other blogs. Now it is part of my 'grocery shopping day' - I hit up TJ every Sunday morning with the hubs and I am obsessed. They have all kinds of "fun" foods and are generally cheaper than Whole Foods/Fresh Market type places. Plus, they have an extremely friendly staff!



Some of my staple products are:

Just A Handful of Roasted Almonds - easy on the go snacks!

Pineapple Juice - cheaper than fresh squeezed. 

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk - Nothing special, but delicious in smoothies!

Organic White Quinoa - use in my lunch every day!

Frozen Organic Brown Rice - such a time saver!

Coconut Oil Spray - replaced all cooking sprays with this healthy alternative!

Sriracha Sauce - I prefer this packaging to the "real" sauce, less mess! Same taste, no worries. 

Himalayan Pink Sea Salt - the price is a bargain for the health benefits. Switch from table salt!

Blueberry & Pomegranate Green Tea - unsweet tea with flavor. Hard to find elsewhere. 

Seasonally: the boxes of peaches are a great buy!


And Piper, our dog, love's the Chicken Jerky Sticks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment