Monday, July 29, 2013

WEEKEND & Protein Pancakes!

My weekend was a success!
It included protein pancakes, outdoor concert (311 & Sublime!) with my bests and finding something to wear for my birthday dinner this weekend! Winning. 

Not pictured: all kinds of fun, draft beer, lunch @ Zoe's (delicious) Kitchen and a full Sunday Prepday of grocery shopping and cooking!



{my hubs is so cute!}


HEALTHY PANCAKES!


Protein Pancakes: 1 Serving (210 calories)

1/2 Banana - mashed
1 egg
1 Scoop Perfect Fit Protein (or your protein of choice)
1 TSP Cinnamon
1 TBSP Almond Milk
1 TBSP Ground flax (optional) 
Blueberries (optional)

1. Mash banana in bowl. Eat other half of banana immediately, if you're like me. 
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix well. 
3. Add to sprayed skillet and cook like regular pancake, flipping once bubbles form. I make mine into 2 smaller pancakes that way I can successfully flip them!
4. Top with 1 TBSP Maple syrup, powdered Stevia or topping of choice! 
5. Stuff your face and relish in disbelief that this is healthy. 



Hope you all had an amazing weekend as well - now on to WEEK 2 of Focus T25! (Down 7 pounds!)


No comments:

Post a Comment