Monday, October 6, 2014

September Hits & Misses

HITS

21 Day Fix! I love this style of weight resistance/cardio mix HIIT training. This is my favorite DVD that I have ever tried from Beach Body. The meal plan is great, too, but I love Autumn and her style of workouts!

Honeycrisp Apples are BAAAACK. Add Jiff Whipped Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and I am in heaven. It's whipped so you can have the same amount of volume for less calories. Plus it's pumpkin-ish flavored. Done and done.

Cellucor 'C4 Extreme' has been giving me the much needed kick in the pants to workout after a long work day. It is also the first time I have ever not hated a Fruit Punch flavor! (My post about Cellucor at Costco here)

The Bombshell 1" curling wand by Sultra is my jam. When I chopped off all of my hair, I was promptly informed by my amazeballs hairdresser that I needed a wand. I picked this up at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I am in hair love. It's pricey but my fine, flat, slippery hair still holds curls the next day.

My iPhone 6! Me and my big ass screen are happy as clams.

Fall TV! The Mindy Project, The Blacklist, The Voice, SNL - plus all the new shows that I want to watch like The Mysteries of Laura and Marry Me. Nothing is better than new reasons to curl up on my couch with Hubs and my animals.


MISSES

I have wanted to try Giorgio Armani 'Eyes to Kill' Mascara for about 2 years but I can't handle spending more than $10 on mascara. I mean, it dries up in like 3 weeks. I got this for my birthday and was so disappointed. The formula is nice but nothing special and the results are good but not mind-blowing-$30 mascara-amazing.

Not drinking caffeine. I tried. I gave it a good go. I was caffeine free for two months before (running and) jumping back on the bandwagon. Pumpkin Spice Latte - here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment