Tuesday, May 13, 2014

21 Day Fix

Helllllo! Long time, no talk! So much has been going on in my world lately -- and I may have fallen completely off the wagon. Every so often I have a series of events in my life that cause me to completely derail from my lifestyle (...this could have been a series of super-fun events with friends and family involving lots and lots of wine. Which we all know leads to hungover cravings and all around laziness).

One of my favorite ways to jump back in and get motivated again is to get a whole new workout system. So when I got the email from Beachbody that the '21 Day Fix' was back in stock after a months-long sell out I just had to order it. The program is by Autumn Calabrese, celebrity trainer and bikini competitor. She says,

"I'm a bikini competitor—and a single working mom. I don't have time for complicated meal plans and hours of exercise, and neither do my clients. That's why I created 21 Day Fix. It's simple, fast, and will help you get results. All you have to do is follow my program, and you WILL lose weight."


I have not yet received my package with the full-on breakdown of the workouts and meal plan but it comes with... 
  • 7 workouts (on 2 DVD)
  • Nutrition Guide
  • 7 color-coded containers (for portion control)
  • Workout Calendar (I love these, keeps me on track!)
  • 3 Day Quick Fix
  • Shaker Cup (for protein shakes)

I cannot wait to get this, tear into it, try it and report back to you guys! Time to get MOTIVATED!

PS check out Autumn's YouTube Channel with workouts, recipes and tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment