Friday, April 4, 2014

March Fav's

I thought I would start a new series of 'favorites' posts on Southern Fit so you can see what I have been LOVING all month long, fitness, food, beauty and life related.


Noosa Yoghurt - so creamy and delicious! I'm into it for an afternoon sweet snack. 
P.S. Add in sliced bananas for a 'banana pudding' taste. 




Chick-fil-A Sauce! I am, apparently, the last person on Earth to discover that this existed. THAT'S RIGHT, I just discovered this heaven sent deliciousness and am obsessed. Also, if you didn't know about it, run to your nearest  chain and go get you some! 




Redken Wool Shake - I spray this into my hair before curling with an iron for immediate texture (my hair can be 'slippery' sometimes and volume! It will not be 'touchable' but man something about this stuff is MAGIC! I just learned it is being discontinued so look for it on clearance (!) at Ulta.



Plugged In 'Tangle Tamer Max' (Sally Beauty) - Love this for when I get out of the shower (especially after using that Wool Shake!) to comb through my hair with ease and little breakage. I like this version best of the ones that I have tried because of the handle. Try it out if you have fine hair!




That's it for this month! Tell me your fav's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment