Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bachelorette Party!

This past weekend I hosted a Bachelorette party for my very best friend who is getting married in Bora Bora on 4/4/14! We rented a house on the Guadalupe River in Gruene, Texas for the weekend and invited all of her friends for a weekend of celebrating her - it was her bachelorette AND birthday weekend, after all. A casual weekend at the river is so her style, by the way, no fuss, just fun!  I thought I would share some pictures of the weekend!

On our way to Gruene, Texas!


We arrived at the FAB Old Goat House!






Even if this WAS the cutest rental we ever saw, I had to add some pink decor!

Starting with Sarah's presents and all the gift bags!


It felt very necessary!


Awesome mural on the patio wall!

Sarah with her 'Real Housewives of Houston' cup!

Vodka Gummy Bear Shots!

Friday night was for drinking and showering Sarah with love and gifts!
{I made her an inexpensive, personalized gift bag with glitter end elmer's glue!}

Bride-to-be SWAG!

Saturday was for mimosas, river-side adventures and then a girls night out!








Sunday morning was for LEAVING!



I would call our 'SarahPalooza' weekend a success - 
we ate, we drank and made her feel very, very loved. 
CHEERS TO SARAH & AARON! 




2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Colorful pictures. You all are looking so sweet and glamorous. I think this is one of best bachelorette party nyc that I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool,i like the gummy bears idea,congrats

    ReplyDelete